Here is a big list of all the posts that we have published on this blog. Some of the oldest ones are actually imported from our former blog so the archive goes way back before this blog was here.
Some of the oldest posts are actually imported from our former blog so the archive goes way back before this blog was here.
Full Archive of blog posts
- The five types of antagonist
- Pitch us your ideas
- The Business of Writing
- Brandon Sanderson’s rules of magic
- Writing a sense of place according to the Internet
- Writers Explore: Disposing of a dead body
- NaNoWriMo meet up – Margate
- Technobabble: Good or bad?
- NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow, are you ready?
- Writers of Thanet
- Do you NaNoWriMo?
- Why we need to write fewer white male protagonists
- September’s Winner and Sunday’s challenge.
- Having fun at a writer’s group
- World Building: Alien Numbers
- Writers Explore: Mental Illness
- Why adding your voice to ours matters
- Advice on writing better
- How many of these hack writing techniques are you guilty of?
- How to write interesting and compelling female characters
- What makes you a good writer?
- September Writing Competition
- 5 ways to blog from Thanet now
- What do we mean by “Thanet’s writers”?
- Thanet Creative (formally Thanet Creative Writers)
- Hello world!
- How a platform got Andy Weir published
- Creating a safe space for writers
- Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you